first just let me say thank you for the support you’ve given thus far. And second, I do have a couple more questions. The first being how can a time limit be display for courses on the course page. My second question is also dealing with the course page. When I click on the instructor link – in this case it happens to be me – for the course I am directed to the blog page and on your sample site I was directed to the list of courses the instructor offers. How can I change this link. I’ve sent a screenshot for your review in regards to the time not being displayed although I have entered a time limit within the LearnDash settings for the course:
- We can use the child theme to change it. If you can’t do it, please send us your account admin and FTP, we will help you change it.
- Please send us your account admin, we will help you check it.
- Please download the child theme below:
- Please follow the steps below:
- Select a user that is not admin and select role as the screenshot. http://prntscr.com/czvkep
- Go to a course and select author as for instructor you want http://prntscr.com/czvksc
I updated the child theme, and it is working now. Please check your site.
Please login or Register to submit your answer